[TxMt] textmate crashing

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Mon Apr 17 01:03:52 UTC 2006

On Sun, Apr 16, at 5:54 PM, Ryan King wrote:

> On Apr 15, 2006, at 9:53 PM, Gerd Knops wrote:
>> Yikes! I can't see how TmCodeBrowser could possibly do that when
>> pressing "tab" in the find window, but stranger things have
>> happened. If anyone has a crashlog please share.
>

> Here's a crash report, I'm sure I can find more, if anyone's
> interested:

You must be using an ancient version of TmCodeBrowser. the crash
report (thanks!) shows that the crash occurred in the innards of
NSTreeController, and it is a known problem Apple introduced with
10.4.3. Recent TmCodeBrowser version do not use it, please update [1].

Gerd

[1]: http://www.cocoabits.com/TmCodeBrowser/