[TxMt] Bundle for Remind

Rupa Deadwyler djbidi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 00:28:00 UTC 2006

Sweet. I couldn't get it to work exactly as described (I had lots of
problems with getting the scope of the caret right), but with some wrangling
- and making sure that certain rules came in the right order - it seems to
be working. I was even able to get "smart deletion" (where backspace deletes
both your smart quotes) with a similar trick.

rock!