[TxMt] Ruby Idioms Bundle Now Available

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Thu Apr 13 16:57:26 UTC 2006

On Apr 13, 2006, at 11:08 AM, thomas Aylott wrote:

> Are you planning on or hoping to include this stuff in the official
> TextMate SVN repo?

I asked about adding these to the Ruby bundle and was told I should
make my own and get it out there, so that's what I did.  ;)

If Allan wants to add some or all of this, well, that just makes my
future installs easier.  :)  That's completely up to him, of course.

> Do you have this stuff in your own repo?
> Or do you not update it often enough to bother with it?

Well, I've been lazy and haven't made one yet.

Until recently, I only ever worked on one machine so it wasn't much
of an issue for just me.  I recently bought a laptop though and the
migration is what caused me to clean these up and make them
available.  I'm now using the bundle on two machines, but I haven't
change it, other than this recent clean-up, in months.

If the bundle become popular, stays separate from TextMate, and
starts changing more, I'll be happy to put it in Subversion.

James Edward Gray II