[TxMt] Keybinding Problem

Mark Eli Kalderon m.kalderon at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 21:00:30 UTC 2006

On 11 Apr 2006, at 21:34, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Did you create a KeyBindings.dict in ~/Library/Application Support/
> TextMate?

There is a KeyBindings.dict there, yes. Is this created automatically
when you assign a keybinding to a command in the Bundle Editor?

> What happens if you press the keys (beep, insertion of special
> character, etc.)?

There is one strange thing. When I first noticed this, one of the the
Text:Convert commands (control-U, control-shift-U, I can't remember
which) displayed a tooltip with an error about grep. But now,
literally nothing happens.

All the best, Mark