[TxMt] Language Grammar for LaTeX log files

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Tue Apr 11 06:11:19 UTC 2006

Trevor Harmon wrote:

> I realize there's a firstLineMatch field that solves this problem in
> situations where a file type must have a "signature" on its first line,
> but a lot of files types don't have this.

The LaTeX log files have a signature on the first line, and I adjusted
the log syntax to use this. It's not necessary to have that signature
there, but LaTeX just puts it there.

I agree that it would be nice to expand it to the first few lines. But I
think that with the first line match, extension match and personal
sticky preference, TextMate already covers more than 95% of users needs.

Jeroen.