[TxMt] C comments && doxygen

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Apr 10 04:35:45 UTC 2006

On 9/4/2006, at 18:20, Enrico Franchi wrote:

> [ overloading return in comments ]
> My I ask why that is not enabled by default?

Because I personally do not use this style, and would not want return
to insert asterisks when I am inside comments.

When bundles get a toggle per-item we can ship with more of these
“smart” features, as they can then just be disabled.

> In the meantime I'd like to learn how to customize TM. I suppose I
> have to:
> 1) read the manual sections (that is to say sections from 6 to 16
> of the manual; I suppose regexes are similar enough to standard
> pcre I can have a look at them only if something does not behave as
> expected).

For adding DoxyGen keyword support, you could start with chapter 12.
If you already know PCRE, then this is not actually any more complex
than the * thing in comments.