[TxMt] Modifying word selection

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Apr 7 17:06:30 UTC 2006

On 7/4/2006, at 16:28, James Andrews wrote:

> [...] I'm often wanting to copy, change or set search selection,
> part of a variable name which doesn't include a dash, underscore,
> etc., though most of the time I do want it to include those
> elements as part of a single word.

This is very hard to follow. Could you give an example? And is this
run-time toggling of the word characters based on basically your mood
or could it be boiled down to having different word characters for
different scopes (planned) or have the unit you want to work on be
something which is already defined by the syntax highlighting (as
there are also some plans of making that reachable from commands/
snippets)?