[TxMt] Theme creation tools, wishlist

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 13:23:57 UTC 2006

>> The subversion repo for my themes and bundles is:
>> http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/
>
> Is there a way to check out your bundles into “/Library/
> ApplicationSupport/TextMate/Themes”? (Sorry to ask, I am not *that*
> familiar with svn ;))

I would suggest just grabbing the individual files that you want.
If you really want to grab all my random themes you can do a checkout
to your HOME library.  Like so:
svn checkout http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Themes ~/Library/
Application\ Support/textmate/themes

That will create the textmate and themes folders if they doesn't
exist and grab the latest of every theme I have. Most of them are too
ugly for most humans ;)

Then to grab the latest version later, you can do this:
svn up ~/Library/Application\ Support/textmate/themes

Assuming you have subversion installed, of course.

I would suggest NOT grabbing everything else unless you know you want
it.
I'll be migrating the most important stuff into the official TextMate
bundles soon.

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient—oblivious at subtleGradient.com