[TxMt] Show Keyboard Shortcuts doesn't show all (was Lost Command-S for Saves)

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Wed Apr 5 00:34:13 UTC 2006

The result of running your bit of code was

    (null)

I noticed inside it the fragment fullPathForApplication:@"TextMate"

and remembered that I had RENAMED my version of TextMate to "TextMate
1.5."  Surprise! (or not) after I changed the application's name back
to simply "TextMate" Running the Show Keyboard Shortcuts Command
creates many pages of output.

I realize now that the only shortcuts I was seeing earlier were from
bundles I had added or modified (that is, those that were in ~/
Library/Application Support/TextMate/).

Well, that fixes one mystery... two to go (currently).

Thanks!