[TxMt] Managing change in default bundles

Troy Rollins troy_lists at rpsystems.net
Tue Apr 4 18:06:07 UTC 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 12:26 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> The Actionscript commands don't do anything, probably because of
> Flash 8? I'm also not sure that Mike Chambers command line tool has
> been updated for Flash 8, so it could be that the entire AS command
> set is not valid.

For instance, selecting something in actionscript, and firing the
"find in actionscript dictionary" which has a command which reads:

"$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT/Tools/asd.pl"

Sort of works, it shows the items it found in a new window
(apparently only from the basic actionscript dictionary). Selecting
one of them however causes eternal chasing arrows in that window.

The "Test Movie" command seems to work, and is a simple jsfl, so that
makes sense.

"Build in flash", is based on FlashCommand by Mike Chambers, and I'm
not sure that has been made compatible with Flash 8.

I didn't try "publish movie", but it should work, as it is again a
jsfl which very simply aims at the currently open movie (frontmost
tab in Flash).

"Show AS function signature" doesn't seem to do anything on my system.

Is the actionscript functionality in TM considered to be compatible
with Flash 8? Should I assume not, or try to find out why it mostly
doesn't work on my own system?

Thanks.
--
Troy