[TxMt] Enhancing the Ruby Bundle

Ned Baldessin androse at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 19:42:50 UTC 2006

And what about tying the Bundle Editor with a web app to share snippets with
other people, like http://textsnippets.com/ (or others).
1. create an account on the site
2. create a new snippet, and check the "Share on snippetpool.com" (or
whatever) checkbox.
3. that sends the snippet to the site, and makes it public for others.
4. others can then browse other peoples snippets, find new ways to improve
their editing experience, etc. To add a snippet from the site to your TM
app, you could use the txmt:// scheme, or download a .tmbundle file, I don't
know (some sort of security check must take place, maybe peer review, to
avoid trojan commands or macros).

What do you think ?