[TxMt] [RFC] python folding enhancement

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Sep 25 20:04:34 UTC 2005

On 25/09/2005, at 21.55, Andreas Wahlin wrote:

> However, when I hit F1 on the keyboard the automation menu gets
> slightly highlighted

Some bundles (wrongly) put stuff on F1, and it's only in recent
builds that I have been completely able to wrokaround the carbon menu
manager key resolving -- so try F1 with a recent build (since the
bundle actions on F1 are likely to be scoped).

> Also, while on folding, is there some way to unfold all foldings?

You can toggle all foldings (at misc. levels), which puts them all in
the same state, i.e. if you have folded more than half, toggling
twice will cause everything to be unfolded.

> And remove the folding markers the view->fold current block leaves
> behind when you unfold it again?

Currently only by doing an edit(/undo) on the line with the start
marker.