[TxMt] Remote projects

Andre Behrens mrandre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:53:34 UTC 2005

FWIW, I'm in a situation where I _am_ using version control, but my "local"
copy resides on a server external to my mac, accessed either through
x-windows, or using an SFTP disk via Interarchy. I view the SFTP disk's
local as a project file, but if I could have the project accessing remote
files, and have my saves automatically pushed through, that would be a vast
improvement. I've used skEdit similarly for other projects, and it's been
heavenly. Alas, skEdit's engine isn't as powerful, so I'd really like to see
a TM solution.

So as you can see, it's possible to play by the CVS rules, and still wish
for a solution as described above.