[TxMt] feature request: multiple selection on go to file

Caio Chassot k at v2studio.com
Sun Sep 18 23:15:59 UTC 2005

With relative frequency, I have to open a bunch of related files with
similar name. Before the latest betas, I could just hit cmd T repeated
times and open each at a time.

Now that TextMate clears the search to display the last opened items,
it's a bit more cumbersome to do it. So maybe TM could allow multiple
selection in the Go To File window, so that I can open them all at
once. (via both mouse and keyboard, prererably) What do you think?