[TxMt] bug: numbering of untitled window really wonky

Caio Chassot k at v2studio.com
Fri Sep 16 20:04:17 UTC 2005

this seems to be the case since at least beta 5, and apparently still
present. Suddenly the numbering of the new, untitled documents begins
to jump, and so I'm at untitled 86, then it's 295, and it keeps on
skiping numbers. (the numbers here are examples only)

I don't really know what triggers it, but my usage pattern is really
simple: I mostly just load a lot of sketch projects from the terminal,
and every now and then create a new, non-project file.