[TxMt] RegExp n00b

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Sep 15 12:10:21 UTC 2005

On 15/09/2005, at 11.35, Sune Foldager wrote:

>> WOW! That is a humongous task, and one that will be great once
>> it's done I'm sure :)
>> Is it possible to get it from somewhere over at
>> http://anon:anon@macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/
> Yes, like Allan said it's in the 'Experimental HTML bundle at the
> repository'. So that would be
> http://anon:anon@macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Bundles/
> Experimental HTML.tmbundle, I suppose.

So the exact instructions to get a local copy, if you already have svn:

  cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles
  svn co --username anon --password anon 'http://macromates.com/svn/
Bundles/trunk/Bundles/Experimental HTML.tmbundle'

Then restart TM and there's a new Experimental HTML bundle with the
grammar.

When you want to update it (since it's work in progress), do:

  svn up ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/Experimental
\ HTML.tmbundle