[TxMt] creating themes

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Wed Sep 14 08:54:37 UTC 2005

At the end of the theme chooser, there's a "Edit theme list" (in beta
16 or something and ahead I think). From there you can either copy
another theme, or you can add a new one. The new one will have some
scopes already defined, but without any colour or such.
Then, you just go through the scopes and and set them, from within
the preference window. This will have immediate effect on the file
you view at the moment.
You can also at any time hit shift+control+p in your syntax file to
see what scopes a certain item has, then just add those scopes in the
theme editor and colour them up!
Good enough?
Be sure to send in your results, themes seem to be the latest buzz
now :)

Andreas