[TxMt] Amiga / MagicWB theme

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Tue Sep 13 07:37:52 UTC 2005

That theme was pretty cool, it sets my retro genes flying :)
These are the "correct" colours, it's interesting to have grey, black
and white constitute the primary colours, it looks really cool, but I
doubt it's that readable in the end ...
To bad there's not really an equivalent for atari theme, the Devpac
(my assembly IDE) had only black and white I think.

Andreas