[TxMt] iPlastic?

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Mon Sep 12 16:39:27 UTC 2005

I actually used iPlastic for some time (enough to remove the
transparency and make the background just ever so gray). The killer
is two things; I HATE how HTML markup is displayed, the bland blue
with the green really looks ugly. I'd suggest making the blue a
little more blue, and the green somewhat entirely different. I also
don't like how tag-attributes are black, they should be something
else. Probably a bit "less" than the HTML tag, so say attributes are
about the same blue that tags are now, and then you make the tags
darker.
Otherwise I think it's quite good :)

Andreas