[TxMt] POLL: Request a Theme!

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Mon Sep 12 09:27:31 UTC 2005

> 2. Observation: preprocessor highlighting (heavily used with C/C++/
> ObjC) is missing from most of the themes that I haven't touched.

I don't use C but I tried to get this working for Twilight, someone
please tell me if it's not working good ;)

> 5. Dark theme authors: why are all of your comment colors dark gray
> on black? Do you not wish to read comments? Are your monitors
> broken, or what? How disturbing. </king-of-all-cosmos>

Well I like to see the code stand out and the non-code fade more into
the background. Same reason Twilight does the same to HTML doctypes
and such. I have thought however that it would be a good use for
dynamic scopes... If the cursor is currently inside a comment block
it's contrast could be upped, which is actually the opposite of what
happens now with my current line highlight... Then again that might
get annoying, unsure.