[TxMt] Screwed up my ruby integration - help!

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Sat Sep 10 18:13:35 UTC 2005

On 10/09/2005, at 19.54, Andreas Wahlin wrote:

> Just a quick question, I see SO much talk about bundles, checkouts,
> svs etc (and they all seem to be about problems), but it's all just
> for getting the latest nightly build, and nothing else, right? Just
> don't want to miss out on anything ;)

The betas, at least, and sometimes the latest builds are necessary to
exploit some of the features of the bundles, as they are updated
quite often without preserving compatibility.

The nightly builds don't ship with bundles, so a checkout from the
repository is needed. I think the betas contain a few bundles, but I
am not sure.

-- Sune.