[TxMt] [REQ] Project specific snippets.

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:36:46 UTC 2005

I would like some snippets to only be in scope for a specific project.
For instance, some tab-expansions I'd like to choose for a snippet
only make sense for C++ files part of project Foo, but not all C++
files. So I'd like to be able to specify the scope to be something
like:

project:Foo.source.cpp

Instead of just

source.cpp

Thus narrowing the snippet to only the source.cpp scope for files in
project Foo.

Perhaps allowing a user to add a project scope identifier and use this
in scope specifications would be the way to implement this. Heck, that
would allow anything that depends on a specific scope to be
project-specific if the user wants. Templates, commands, macros..
Sounds like fun to me ;-)

--
-Corey O'Connor