[TxMt] projects save references as relative paths

Chris Mear chris at feedmechocolate.com
Tue Sep 6 08:36:14 UTC 2005

On 6 Sep 2005, at 3:34 am, Caio Chassot wrote:

> If I save a project then move it around the disk and open it again,
> it's unable to find its folders. My impression is that it's because
> the references are being saved as relative paths.

I think it does. This makes sense for me, because I usually set up my
projects like:

NameOfProject/

+--TextMate project file

+--AllTheCode/

+--MiscFolders/

Since the paths are saved relatively, I can grab the entire
NameOfProject folder, dump it somewhere else, and everything still
works.

Maybe TextMate project files should store the paths in both relative
*and* absolute forms?

Chris