[TxMt] Keybinding for next file tab (again)...

Stuart Hungerford stuart.hungerford at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 5 01:04:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been trying to bind a different key to the
"Next File Tab" command.  As a complete Mac newbie,
I suspect I'm missing some important principle or
technique for identifying bindable commands.

I've tried "nextFileTab:", "NextFileTab:",
"nextFileTab", "NextFileTab", "Next File Tab"
etc in the keybindings file without success.

Can someone enlighten me on the right way to
map a command menu name to a bindable name?

Thanks in advance,

Stu