[TxMt] Incremental Compiles with stakeout [was: TM Equivalent to subversion hooks?]

Benjamin Jackson ben at incomumdesign.com
Sun Sep 4 21:23:05 UTC 2005

Stakeout looks fantastic! Here's what I'm envisioning for my AS
development:

I have a command set up right now to cd to my project directory and run
rake if it finds a Rakefile, otherwise running MTASC into a temp file
to check the syntax, formatting the output and giving me a clickable
error list. What I'd like to do is be able to run this command any time
a class file is changed. Problem is I don't think there's any way to
tell TxMt to run a command from outside the GUI. Is there any way we
could get some kind of access to Commands through the tm utility?
Ben Jackson
Diretor de Desenvolvimento

ben at incomumdesign.com
http://www.incomumdesign.com