[TxMt] scope and themes

Caio Chassot k at v2studio.com
Sun Sep 4 18:19:53 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm playing with the theme editor and sometimes I'm not sure what the
scope for a certain item is. I'd like to know if there's an easy way to
get the full scope selector for the text under the cursor.

Also, knowing the scope, I wonder how to get the rules that apply to it.

Lastly, is there an straightforward way to revert a color after
changing it? Or at least to leave the editor without saving?

Overall, I'm really liking this theme editor and the scoping thing as a
whole is really promissing.