[TxMt] 1.1b17: tab switching really slow?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Sep 4 07:28:36 UTC 2005

On 04/09/2005, at 8.59, Caio Chassot wrote:

> Is it just me or tab switching is really slow on b17? Switching
> either by clicking or using keyboard shortcuts is taking up to 2s
> here.

It's likely to have become slower than b16, because of the new (ANTLR
generated) scope parser.

I can however cache the result from running the parser, which should
bring it back to at least b16 speed.

Just for testing, could you try switching to Plain text and see if
tab-switching is faster for that (that'd be when switching to a plain
text file)?