[TxMt] drawer scrolling (bug/suggestion)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Sep 3 10:43:29 UTC 2005

On 02/09/2005, at 22.10, Caio Chassot wrote:

> I suggest that you either a horizontal scrollbar is added when
> needed, or that the drawer always responds to the horizontal scroll
> wheel, even when the vertical scrollbar appears.

Unfortunately this is a Cocoa control which is designed so that the
list always has a fixed width, regardless of the content -- so often
the content will overflow horizontally, but there's no way to scroll
it into view (i.e. even with the presence of a horizontal scroll bar).

In 1.2 I'll allow one to descent into folders/groups, which should
reduce the indent space, and hopefully also the need for horizontal
scroll.