[TxMt] weirdness with svn bundle (bug?)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Sep 3 10:38:15 UTC 2005

On 02/09/2005, at 21.44, Caio Chassot wrote:

> I was experimenting wit the subversion bundle, and decided to
> change the activation key for "Diff with Working Copy (BASE)"
> command. As soon as I did that, it stopped working and I begun
> getting the following output from it:
>
> -:4:in `require': No such file to load -- svn_diff (LoadError)
>     from -:4

The problem is that the Subversion bundle has dependencies in the
bundle itself. Changing an item causes the changed version to be
stored in ~/Library, and the dependencies are loaded relative to the
command, thus it no longer finds these.

I haven't found a fully satisfying way to solve this problem. For
now, you may want to copy the Subversion bundle (found by doing Show
Package Contents on TextMate and going to Contents/SharedSupport/
Bundles) to ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles if you
want to make changes to the commands -- if you want to “reset” the
key bindings (so it works again), delete your local version of the
command/bundle stored in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles