[TxMt] Appcasting

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Oct 26 16:01:01 UTC 2005

On 26/10/2005, at 17.41, Benjamin Jackson wrote:

> What do you use for your TxMt appcast? I'd like to set something
> similar up for my own subversion repositories. Cheers,

The appcast itself is just a PHP script which reads the stuff from a db.

I have my makefile make a new db entry (using the mysql shell
command) when I do make db_entry.

It gets the revision from svn info and the actual notes by doing
something like this (on my change log): tail -r|awk '/^\[REVISION/
{ nextfile; }'|html_escape_text|perl -pe 's/\[.*?\].*/<li>$0</li>/'.

In addition, I have each (official) build append the [REVISION nnn]
header to my change log.