[TxMt] Keybinding issues since 1.1b17

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Oct 26 01:44:30 UTC 2005

On 26/10/2005, at 3.19, David Wooten wrote:

> I haven't been able to find a resolution to a keybinding issue I've
> been having—updates (through 611) after 1.1b17 do not play nicely
> with my previously existing keybindings, either those generated in
> my KeyBindings.dict file or those generated by MenuMaster. (For
> example, no matter what I bind to ^T, it always "Transposes").

Just to be clear, the problem is that your custom key bindings are
ignored?

Is this both MenuMasters key bindings and those made in your
KeyBindings.dict? And is that KeyBindings.dict in ~/Lib/AppSupport/
TM/? or the one in ~/Lib/KeyBindings/?

If the problem is with a key bindings file being ignored, please post
(or send me) the file, since it's then probably something it contains
which trips TM.