[TxMt] Getting started guide?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Wed Oct 26 01:29:56 UTC 2005

Not to beat this into the ground but:

Honestly, I think it's super necessary to have some sort of a short
document at least giving an overview of TM concepts (like bundles,
commands, etc), even with links to relevant sections of the blog.
Just a couple pages would be great.

Consider that for a lot of us TM newbies, many of the best features
aren't getting used at all because we don't know where to start or
even what's available.

I'd like to humbly suggest that some sort of a "getting started"
guide should take top priority over adding even more undocumented
features that will go unused my many users.

That said, thanks for a GREAT editor!  Now if I could just find out
how to use all these nifty features ;-)

Sean

::::  DataFly.Net  ::::
Complete Web Services