[TxMt] Some bundles don't appear

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Oct 26 01:07:09 UTC 2005

On 25/10/2005, at 18.58, Glen Henshaw wrote:

>> > Am I missing something?
>> Open up the Bundle Editor (Window, Bundle Editor or control, option,
>> cmd, b) and press the "More Bundles…" button.
> I've done that. The bundles in question don't appear there either.

If they are not in the “More Bundles” sheet, then TextMate didn't
load them for some reason. Normally it would output an error in the
console, if it failed to load something.

You are sure the svn checkout was completed? e.g. not aborted due to
error re-encoding string because of lacking LC_CTYPE variable or
similar?