[TxMt] TmCodeBrowser2 plugin!

Gerd Knops gerti at bitart.com
Tue Oct 25 18:28:12 UTC 2005

On Tue, Oct 25, at 1:12 PM, Eric Hsu wrote:

>> For a perl script to yield some results, it must have some
>> subroutines, and either have one of the extensions *.pl *.pm *.plx
>> *.perl, or it must be executable and have the typical '#!/some/
>> path/perl' first line.
>>

> Ah, it's lovely! It's very nice to have the persistent window,
> actually.

Glad it works for you now! I like the persistent window (as opposed
to a popup) myself, helps navigating large and/or unknown sources.
For some reason using a popup or the TM 'Go to symbol' window seems
more prone to break my concentration than using the persistent window.

> I was confused because the TMCB 1 screenshot had a variable list as
> well as subroutines, so I thought it would pick up variables from a
> typical perl script.

It does for some languages (the screenshot was from a 'C' source),
but not for perl.

> Thanks for the short note... I know how annoying it is to release
> something and say there's no documentation and then have people ask
> for documentation.  :)

That's OK.

> best wishes, Eric

Thanks!