[TxMt] Suggestion for HTML bundle's Tidy command

Tony Arnold tonyarnold at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:04:35 UTC 2005

Hi guys,

I have a small suggestion for the HTML bundle's Tidy command:

Could we add "-wrap 0" to the options? I've done it to my local copy
-- it stops Tidy from wrapping your HTML at column 78.

Thoughts?

Tony Arnold
http://tonyarnold.com/

   “The university was great. They gave us money and facilities,
    but we didn’t have to produce anything. I’ve worked in the
    private sector. You don’t know what it’s like out there. They
    expect results.” -- Dr Ray Stanz, Ghostbusters