[TxMt] Automatic download issue.

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sun Oct 23 07:37:56 UTC 2005

Whatever you do, at least keep the auto-update. I'd love it if every
app DID this, the more transparency for me, the happier I am (and I
actually consider myself a "power user", at least on the windows
platform hehe, before the switch)
Of course I also love the "new features" popup, so I can read how
much better everything is :)

Andreas