[TxMt] inconsistent python folding

Ksenia Marasanova ksenia.marasanova at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 01:31:57 UTC 2005

2005/10/18, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com>:
> On 18/10/2005, at 3.37, Chris Fonnesbeck wrote:
>
> > After loading a python file into textmate, I noticed that the
> > folding is very inconsistent [...] has this problem not been fixed
> > in the past year?
>
> It hasn't been fixed, and it's unlikely to be until 1.3.

I am not sure if this is only Python related, but I've noticed another
problem with folding in Python files: when cursor is on the line
beneath the folded block, pressing [backspace]  removes the whole
block (the little gray icon, and all code in it).  I've accidentally
did it few times already, when re-formatting code for TextMate
folding.

--
Ksenia