[TxMt] Lisp programming w/ tm (?)

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Wed Oct 19 15:08:58 UTC 2005

On Oct 18, 2005, at 10:51 PM, Christopher Petrilli wrote:

> I am a Lisp programmer (one of two, so I hear), and I would say that
> 99.95% of the Lisp world works in Emacs, or a derivitive of Emacs that
> ships with some of the commercial Lisp.  This is largely historical,
> but it's also because SLIME ...

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback.

I figured as much, I was just curious since I saw a minimal Lisp
bundle in there. I still might try to wire in a function lookup into
the hyperspec though sometime when I have a project due and looking
for ways and means to productively procrastinate :-)

Side note (maybe get back to me off list if you have time :-):
Do you use Aquamacs or CarbonEmacs or just straight up cmd-line emacs?

Just curious if you had any *quick* pointers on getting slime working
w/ Aquamacs (I'll eventually find the time to get down and dirty w/
it all, but if you had a link or something off the top of your head
is all)

I've been using it a bit (Aquamacs) since I think I  like my emacs to
be a little more ... mac like.

Thanks,
-steve