[TxMt] Zope Bundle

Graeme Mathieson mathie at woss.name
Wed Oct 19 11:36:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

I decided to scratch a small itch this morning, so now I have a (very
basic) Zope bundle which will do some syntax highlighting on plain
DTML documents and ZSQL methods.  More information and a download can
be grabbed here: http://woss.name/2005/10/19/zope-bundle-for-textmate/

It'd be nice for the bundle to wind up in the svn repository
sometime, but unless somebody's daft enough to give me write access
to it in the repository, it'd probably be better to hang off until
I've got it into better shape...
--
Mail: mathie at woss.name | Web: http://woss.name/
AIM:  Math1e           | PGP: 1024D/D72F2737