[TxMt] Find + highlight current line

Matthew Erker matt at toky.com
Mon Oct 17 19:29:39 UTC 2005

I would love it if upon finding a text occurrence with the Find
dialogue or selecting an occurrence in the Find in Project results
list TextMate would highlight the line in which the found text
resides. It is difficult, particularly with certain color schemes, to
see where exactly the found text is. It is possible to make the line
highlighted by moving the cursor after finding the text (if
"Highlight current line" is checked in prefs) but that seems an extra
step to me) Anyone agree?

Thanks always Allan for creating my favorite text editor!

Matt Erker

Web Developer
TOKY Branding + Design
3139 Olive Street