[TxMt] txmt:// URL scheme - Old Release notes?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Oct 17 17:37:35 UTC 2005

On 17/10/2005, at 19.27, Gerd Knops wrote:

> I can't seem to locate any info about the txmt:// URL scheme
> anymore. It used to be in the release notes, but sadly they now
> appear to be curtailed (not good, I used it as manual all the
> time!) [...]

I'll include the full release notes again.

> So where can I find it these days?

Here are the relevant release note entries:

    Added support for a txmt URL scheme. Currently it supports one
command (open)
    with a mandatory 'url' argument and an optional 'line' argument.
Example:
    txmt://open?url=file://foo.txt&line=27 -- currently only the file
scheme is
    supported for the url argument. Non-absolute file URLs are
resolved relative
    to the users home directory.

    The txmt:// custom URL scheme supports a column argument and you
can leave
    out the url argument to refer to the frontmost buffer.