[TxMt] go to symbol

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sun Oct 9 15:51:38 UTC 2005

> The preference to include “entity.name.function” is set in the
> Source bundle, so if you disable that bundle, you won't get
> function names in the Go to Symbol…

Oh, so you disable them, I just thought they didn't show up in any
menus. That solves it! Thanks, again. It must be a pain to answer all
these questions Allan :) Good thing support seems to go with the
registration fee.
Any other such "system" bundles apart from source? I guess Text,
TextMate and Defaults are the others?
Wee, that also got the block comments back, I wondered where that
went, it's very useful.

While we're on the topic, it would be nice to know what sort a symbol
was? Whether it's a JS function, a div or something else.

Andreas