[TxMt] qq in Perl bundle again

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Oct 7 03:16:01 UTC 2005

On 07/10/2005, at 4.55, Andrew Green wrote:

> I've just upgraded to revision 513, and I've noticed that qq
> strings in
> Perl are no longer being recognised properly.  Not just my beloved
> qq||, but also qq(), qq{} and for that matter qw().

I changed the system so that now the first rule to match something,
is used. This is mainly for when one grammar includes another, and
wants to override something in the included grammar, but with a
shorter match (which was previously not possible).

The problem with Perl is that there's a support.function.perl which
matches the qq (as a fucntion) near the top of the file, and the
specific qq rule is near the bottom.

I've re-arranged it, and it'll work again in next build.