[TxMt] (X)HTML?

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 21:04:23 UTC 2005

On 4 Oct 2005, at 21:48, Andreas Wahlin wrote:
> Even though the language says HTML, all snippets are actually
> XHTML ... so I was just curious about the rest of the HTML bundle-
> thingies, everything seems to be HTML compatible, right? It's just
> that the "code"-snippets happen to be XHTML?

Andreas, as far as I can remember, I created many of the XHTML
snippets in the HTML bundle many many months ago, and they were later
moved into the XHTML.tmbundle, but sort of remained in the HTML
bundle as well. It's one of many things within the HTML sphere that
should be improved.

> So if I just edit them, I'll be HTML set?

Feel free to adjust and amend them. The XHTML templates in there
shouldn't really be in the HTML.tmbundle and so on.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -