[TxMt] Help with bundles

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Tue Oct 4 17:28:20 UTC 2005

Neil Lee wrote:
> The whole concept of bundles and templates is really confusing. All I
> want to do is create a new document via quick key with some
> pre-determined text in it - how do I do this? Do I actually need to use
> command line commands to do this?

It's not very well documented unfortunately, but creating new documents
from template can only be done inside a project.
When you have create a project (e.g. by opening a directory with
TextMate), then press shift-cmd-N. This will popup a window asking for
which template you want to choose and there you can hit the shortcut key
you selected to get the template you wanted.

Jeroen.

> The person you love is 72.8% water.

Isn't there a difference in this for women and men ?