[TxMt] Comment/Uncomment key?

Chris Wong chris_wong at mac.com
Sun Oct 2 05:58:58 UTC 2005

On Oct 1, 2005, at 3:25 PM, Sune Foldager wrote:

> On 02/10/2005, at 0.15, Chris Wong wrote:
>

>> When I'm writting ruby code, I stumbled across Cmd-/, which
>> comments/uncomments out the selected blocked of code.
>> Where are all these hidden key-binding documented?  It's not in the
>> KeyBinding.dict that shipped with 1.1b17.
>>

> No, this is a command from the Source bundle, so you can find it in
> Automation -> Run Command -> Source -> Toggle comment. There is
> currently no way to tell you where a command/snippet/macro
> belonging to a given key resides.

Thanks. Is there any way to easily dump all the key bindings so I can
print out a cheat sheet next to my keyboard?  Also, is there any way
to customize the default key-binding for commands like Uppercase,
Lowercase, Captilize, and Opposite Case?  I find it hard to memorize
which combination of Option, Cmd, and Ctrl keys to press with U to
get Lowercase... :-)

--
Chris