[TxMt] Styling the drawer in line with the theme

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 29 16:50:14 UTC 2005

On 28/11/2005, at 13:29, David Lee wrote:

> i have a gut feeling adding styling of the drawer might do Allan's
> head in for relatively little benefit. However being able to choose
> (on/off) a dark or light styled drawer would prolly satisfy the
> 80/20 rule.

Indeed -- the drawer does however consist of system components
(mainly the outline view) which use colors not easily settable by me.

If any (Cocoa) hacker feels like giving it a shot (to tamper with the
NSOutlineView to give it a dark look), I welcome code contributions,
but it's not an area where I'll spend resources myself (ATM).