[TxMt] symbol selector definition

Paul McCann paul.mccann at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Nov 29 06:55:46 UTC 2005

Jamal Johnson asked:

> is there some sort of control over the symbol selector (dropdown on
> the lower right in files such as javascript that allow you to 'jump'
> to functions)?

If I'm understanding what you're asking correctly you can just start
entering the name of the symbol (eg, if the symbol is "verify_data"
just type "v" then "e" etc until the required entry is selected).

But even better, just use shift-command-T to bring up a list of
symbols and type in the resulting selection window.

Cheers,
Paul