[TxMt] Bug in Ruby syntax

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Nov 26 23:42:57 UTC 2005

On 26/11/2005, at 1:58, Matt Mower wrote:

> I find that TxMt does not correctly indent after the CR after "case
> x" [...]

I think the problem is that indenting always after “case” could lead
to extra indent when using the word in strings and comments. So it's
currently required that the word appears at the beginning of the line.

But you're welcome to play with the increase indent pattern found in
the Ruby bundle (the Miscellaneous preferences item) and submit any
enhancements you might do.