[TxMt] Using a self-made template

Drew McCormack drewmccormack at mac.com
Thu Nov 24 20:09:24 UTC 2005

I'm trying to get the Template functionality working. I have authored
a template, but when I use the New from Template... menu item, I get
the file name 'untitled', which is not what I want to use in my file.
I see that if I have a project, I can choose a template to use, but
the list is different to the one in New from Template..., and I
cannot choose my newly created template.

Is this functionality useable, or is it still in a state of flux? Am
I missing something?

Drew

Drew McCormack

www.maniacalextent.com